COMPLETE Stainless Steel Screw Bolt Set for Crosman 22XX 13XX platforms + Extras
- This is a COMPLETE stainless set for your 22xx family CO2 gun OR your 13xx family pump air gun.
- If you have a standard breech and sight, you need one length at the rear breech screw. If you have the steel breech you need another length. We have you covered. I include one (1) each of both the screws!
- If you have the CO2 gun, you will need the screw that pins the valve at the tube. I include one (1) each of that screw. If you have a pumper you will not need it.
- I include three (3) of the screws needed for your trigger frame cover. If you have an older gun, you may only need two of them.
- Included are two (2) grip screws.
- You also get one (1) each of the frame-to-tube screws (front and back).
- You get four (4) nylon washers in case you have any slop in your trigger and/or in your sear.
- Lets not forget the grub set screws! You get three (3) of these... two for the barrel band (22xx CO2 guns need them) and one for the barrel set location on the steel breech you might have. You may need all three, or one or two or none, but I have you covered!
- All are hex heads except for the front and rear trigger frame screws. Why? On purpose they are #2 Phillips head drive. Both face downward, so looks are not the issue. I build and disassemble all the time and I prefer removing and assembling these with a long thin #2 phillips screwdriver to keep from scratching the trigger frame.
FREE USA SHIPPING