The High Performance PUMP RP VALVE
- Our BOSS RP CO2 valve has been a huge success and all feedback continues to be very positive.
- Now we are offering somewhat the same improvements with the RP for pump models.
- It has been angle ported on the exhaust transfer end of the valve... and has an increase in valve body displacement.
- What is this designed to do? It flows better from the valve. It also allows you to pump more volume of pressure into the valve. Both of these incrementally improve your fps. Oh... and it costs less.
- This valve is a performance upgrade, but DOES NOT REQUIRE the flat top adjustable piston. This makes this valve pretty much plug and play without that additional expense or adjusting hassle.
- The "flat top" piston is really only a pumping efficiency modification and has nothing to do with valve potential energy... only less pumps. So this valve gives you the same greater potential as a flat top, but your pumping efficiency is unchanged (so you will pump past ten pumps for your maximum power).
- Because the pressure chamber is a bit larger, at ten pumps it may be slightly weaker than the stock valve at 10 pumps (because it takes more pumps to fill and build pressure in that greater volume). This valve can give you over 100fps at your sweet spot (see blog).