Polished Hardened Trigger (No Shoe Required)
- Polished Hardened Trigger. It is not stainless steel, but it is real close. I have included it here because of its popularity and the fact that it behaves very much like stainless.
- The comfortable wider face requires no shoe.
- The wide blade where the trigger raises the sear is forgiving if your sear is a sloppy side to side (as many stock guns are).
- That same wide blade has a fine point right where it is needed to help make repeatable releases time after time.
- Almost as wide as our flagship roller triggers, it feels / behaves so well it can fool you! And for exactly HALF the price!
- for Crosman 2240, 2250, 2300, 2400, 1322, 1377, PC77, BackPacker, etc.