FLAT TOP RP VALVE & BRASS FLAT TOP PISTON SET for Crosman 13XX PUMPERS
- This power combo greatly improves the power of the pumper guns by combining our extremely popular Pump RP valve that has been further flat topped on its face... and our NEW (Oct. 2016) solid BRASS non-adjustable flat top piston.
- Yes, you read that right. Non-adjustable piston. Our piston is machined the exact correct length so that when used with our flat top valve it is always plug and play.
- The piston should work with most flat top valves made by others... assuming that they turn the valve face down just to the point that the flat can be faced (no more).
- About the valve: It both increases the available space to build pressure with each stroke... AND is ported internally for more efficient transfer of that air to the barrel port.
- For every day shooting, pump as usual (ten times) and expect stock performance. Pump beyond ten times for more power. At 20 pumps, our customers report well over 100 additional fps in both .177 and .22 calibers.
- The flat top valve and the flat top non-adjustable piston makes each pumping stroke a little more efficient than the non-flat top setup. Perhaps one less pump in ten?
- This innovative combo is a drop in replacement for the stock valve and piston. No longer do you have to worry about how to correctly adjust an adjustable piston.
- This non-adjustable piston is pure 360 brass alloy.
- The o-ring at the end of the piston is the same o-ring as is used on the outside of the valve (and the stock valve as well).
- This modification adds power for both longer range pest control and/or target shooting when needed / desired.
- It is recommended that higher performance valves be used with our +25% transfer ports or Boss Buddy transfer ports. FREE USA SHIPPING