BLACK MUZZLE BRAKE / ADAPTER Combo for Crosman 2240 2250 2260 2300 2400
for all Crosman 7/16" barrels including 2240, 2250, 1740, 2260, 2300, 2400, 2389 BackPacker and the 760 rifle.
IF you already have a longer than stock barrel, then it will fit the 1377, 1322, PC77 pump air guns as well.
- Made of Solid Aluminum with gloss black powder coated finish.
- This is quite a handy little accessory.
- First it is a nice looking and very well made unvented muzzle brake that looks good and protects the end of your barrel.
- Second, the nicely knurled end unscrews to reveal a commonly threaded 1/2" UNF (that is 1/2" with 20 tpi or 1/2-20) end that accepts many LDC's, strippers and muzzle brakes.
- Whenever you want to unscrew any of them, just screw the knurled end on for protection.
- This even fits most STA's (solvent trap adapters).
- The length is 2 3/16". It can be installed far onto the barrel or farther out (about midway) for just a bit of length "tuning".
- This is NOT a silencer and does not reduce the report of the air gun.
- This item is not made for (and will not fit) actual fire arms... only 7/16" OD Crosman (and possibly other air gun manufacturers') barrels.
- It does, however offer you some options of what to put on the end of your gun.
- Fits all 7/16" OD Crosman barrels.
- There is a grub / set screw to securely hold it to your barrel.
- There is no sight post, so this may not be the one for your iron sight guns. Great for optics, though... laser, red/green dot, scope, etc.
- Installs in seconds.
FREE USA SHIPPING