Stainless Steel Roll Pin Replacement for Crosman 1322 1377 / PC77 Backpacker 760
- NEW DESIGN! This is the best solution for the roll pin.
- This listing is for one (1) Stainless Steel Roll Pin Replacement for your pump arm to tube assembly.
- The exposed ends of the small but strong stainless hex 1/16" screws are polished for just a wink of bling, but the whole idea is strength and an unobtrusive replacement for the problematic stock roll pin.
- These sit flush and do not stick out! This is so much nicer than acorn nuts and clips and washers, etc. This is very probably how Crosman would do it if they were not after the Walmart shopper.
- It is an exact fit for the tube holes. If it does not snugly go in, then only minor de-burring of the bore is all that is required.
- I have installed dozens of these and on two I did just run a drill of the same size as the hole into the hole to re-true the bore. Piece of cake!
- I put just a smidgen of loctite blue on the threads just so they will not ever back out (unless I want them to).
- Make dis-assembly of your pumper easy and safe.
- No more knocking out those stock roll pins.